Sirians Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirians Alliance - Billows

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlindOne needs a new collar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlindOne

BlindOne needs a new collar Empty
PostSubject: BlindOne needs a new collar   BlindOne needs a new collar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey guys and girls its BLIND!!! laugh

I been playing JD for god knows how long now i leave but something always brings me back idk what it is i got 2 mains i flip around on and 30 alts i dont bother with lol

but i guess this is about me sooo iam 20 y/o i live in maryland (USA) i like any music as long as its got a good beat i hate drama and all the goes with it and i will try anything twice lol and for those of you who dont and those that do my mind is dirty about all the time lol but dont worry iam well under control lol

well thats about it SEE YOU IN GAME! .. lol
and ps yes i know i cant spell and my grammer and punctuation is crap get over it lol go away
Back to top Go down
seboobie

BlindOne needs a new collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlindOne needs a new collar   BlindOne needs a new collar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm

BlindOne wrote:
Hey guys and girls its BLIND!!! laugh

I been playing JD for god knows how long now i leave but something always brings me back idk what it is

me?angry lol

BlindOne wrote:

and for those of you who dont and those that do my mind is dirty about all the time lol but dont worry iam well under control lol

under control? THATS A LIE go away
Back to top Go down

BlindOne needs a new collar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sirians Alliance :: Public Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: